VAN - CATLOC - CATLOC ISR - FAVERSHAM - KENT
CATLOC ISR Catalytic Converter Marking and Registration System
CATLOC - CATLOC ISR - FAVERSHAM - KENT
CATLOC ISR Catalytic Converter Marking and Registration System.
- Universal Application
About The ISR®:
- Currently holds data on over 13 million vehicles, 30 million security codes and over 1 million other valuable assets.
- Works with Police Forces and Security Services, including the provision of crime statistics and data analysis.
- Provides a quick and simple means of detecting cloning, or vehicle identity theft, which cannot be cracked by criminals.
- Provide Witness Statements to assist police in bringing successful prosecutions.
- All ISR staff are vetted to British Standard BS7858 which includes Criminal Records Bureau checks.
- Holds the highest accreditations for secure databases.
- Accredited by ACPO CPI Secured by Design as supplying products and services that meet "Police Preferred Specifications".
- Provides full audit trail of all enquiries.
- Checks all enquiries against a national stolen vehicle file.
- Additional security and asset management services can be tailored to customer requirements worldwide.
Contents include high visibility window warning stickers and an ultra destruct label together with marking fluid which permanently etches a unique 7 digit security code and 24/7 telephone number for the ISR® into the CAT, DPF or exhaust system. Even if a thief removes the label, the etched mark remains in place meaning that if the item is stolen the identity of the vehicle to which it belongs can be verified immediately by calling the ISR.
Calls to the ISR® will be answered at any time of day or night by highly trained operators who will verify details of registered items, ownership, status (reported stolen or lost*) quickly and efficiently under strict security protocols.
Anyone can access the ISR® contact line - police, security services, insurance companies, public and private sector authorities/organisations and of course the general public. However, our operators will only confirm whether the information supplied to them corresponds to the details held on the ISR®.
The strictly controlled systems and protocols that are maintained have been carefully developed over many years and the fact that the ISR® holds data on behalf of 13 vehicle manufacturers reflects the reputation they have for recording, maintaining and handling sensitive data securely.
[ ? ]